Overcome your language barrier and speak Russian confidently and fluently!
Learn Russian with Polina
General and Business Russian Language lessons. You can learn either in Moscow or online.
About my teaching approach
- Individualized learning (preparing lessons, I take into account your goals, interests, profession, what is easy, and what is difficult for you, which techniques work, and which don’t).
- Regular homework and feedback.
- English (for beginners) or Russian (for more advanced learners) explanations.
- Work on pronunciation (so that you understand well, what others say in Russian, and others understand you).
- Grammar weaved into the context of the lesson.
- Constant professional development of myself as a tutor.
What are the lessons alike?
It depends on many factors. For example, your current level of Russian, your goals (to start speaking, to clean up grammar, to improve pronunciation, to pass an exam, etc.), and your deadline do matter a lot.
Contact me, and I will design an individualized learning plan for your specific situation.
Please, answer the following questions in your request:
- What is your current level of Russian (or just describe your previous experience of learning Russian, what you already do well, and what is still difficult for you)?
- What results do you expect to achieve from taking the course?
- When is your deadline to achieve these results?
What students say
You will find different useful articles and tips on learning Russian, as well as lessons for self-study here. And I regularly add the new stuff to this collection.
Do you want to be fluent in Russian sooner?
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter, and I will regularly share tips and materials on learning Russian with you. You will also get a present from me in the first letter!